Tuesday 20 November 2012

Frantic Times

Seems to have been frantic for the past 2 weeks.
Noro virus struck the entire family. For 3 days I thought my innards had dissolved, however it gave me plenty of opportunity to read sleep and play with flash. Seem to have got my enthusiasm back for the memorials job. Uploaded several to the Stonechaser blog. Many Many hits - very pleasing. Will upload photos when I get chance.

Ofstead at work, fortunately only got hit once - no comments - nothing - that is good, very good even though it was quite a peculiar lesson!

Got to get back on the road.

Pond attacked by a heron - but the dog saw it off - Hungarian special forces dog - not to be messed with!

Yes and 2 loans to Kiva that is building up nicely too! 97 weeks to go! Roll on 5D for all you photo nuts out there.

No comments: